12 December 2013

Blue and Yellow Cherry





Coat | THESCARLETROOM 
Top and Sunglasses | Vincci
Skirt | TheXperiment
Earring | Topshop
Clutch and Heels | Charles & Keith

Photos by Gareth Senmin

Haven't touched this space for so long. I'm pretty busy with quite a few projects on hand, that i almost drown, to be honest. 

I really wanna take this time to thank God that He really bless me so much through out this year. All the new friends i made, the projects i took, etc. All these wonderful things wouldn't happen if it wasn't God at work. Just grateful and feel loved by His love for me.

There's some collaboration coming up, so i'm pretty excited bout it! I'll definitely post it here and you guys will know! Xx

Ps. Gotta get back to my DI tedious job T.T

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Very nice outfit! May I invite you to join vauntstyle.com? We're looking for stylish people like you to join the community! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete