6 May 2013

21 years of existence




























Thank you lovelies for coming down to my birthday party! Probably this is the only time i'll ever have a birthday party. The experience was.. 'Oh, who did i just talk to?'

So I'm sorry guys! If didn't attend to you:( I had hella fun!!!! Because you guys made it great! And thanks for the gifts(mainly angbaos and vouchers) and i feel so love by y'all ok?!?

For the rest of the photos I'll upload to FB in a bit!


Some birthday snippets from my phone
Dress - Markdown market | Neckpiece - Sort & Pepper
Clutch - Haji Lane | Sunglasses - BKK





This bird shit thing on my birthday is awesome. Never been so "lucky" to get this shit thing on my head. Chinese will say, HUAT AH!(I pray so.)






Happy monday! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment