10 May 2013

Sleepie (candies gifts)

Crop top - H&M | Parka - Cotton on | Bottom - H&M
Boots - Online | Sunglasses - BKK





So i went down to TP to have another shoot with Trish, Pixie and this time round, Desiree too. Like what Pixie said, my project is so expensive. I've been cabbing everytime i head down to TP. OH MY. The films that i've spent on.. let's not talk about it :(

There will be an exhibition for this! So when i've let the word out here, please come for my exhibition! All are welcome! :)


I was so happy when i received my sleepie(iphone cover)!! When i've got it, the first thing was to text Desiree that i have em'! And i can't wait to take photos together with our sleepies! No, we didn't give nicks to them. They are really called sleepies. How cute is that!

Thank you candies gifts for sponsoring me sleepie and cliche Iphone covers! When i've decided that sleepie have to stay at home i'll use my cliche cover and post up here!

You guys gotta so check them out <3 They have all sorts of cute and cool stuff! And all are made of silicon, which you don't have to worry if there's scratches for your covers and what not! It will always look sleek and it's easy to maintain aye.



I did "modeling" for my classmates and it's pretty cool pictures! I'll post it the next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment