3 July 2013

Hen's night celebration

My virgin experience for hen's night! It's not easy to plan and surprise for sucha thing, when your girlfriend loves to test water -.-

We've been planning this for almost a month and wala! We had a fun night at Park royal on pickering! We love the room and the swimming pool!!!!!! Oh my.. I wouldn't mind going back for a staycation soon aye.

So what we did for our hen's day? My gf wanted to go for high tea and so we went Equinox @ Swissotel for their buffet high tea! $43++ for high tea.. i think it's quite reasonable? You'll be spoilt for changes, seriously. After which we blindfolded the bride-to-be to surprise her with the hotel stay! Yay! It was a success!

Ok.. And we made her to sell condoms in clark quay area and clubs! Hahahahha not too bad. We made a profit of $80 from it aye. And i think i did one of the craziest thing in my life, that is to swim in the middle of the night 3 4am. It's really worth trying;)

After we checked out, Luk Yu dim sum was just around the corner, so we had our brunch there! My.. I really love this chill life feeling. Once in awhile it's awesome!

























No comments:

Post a Comment