31 July 2013

My bestie got hitched!















There's still something I gotta say and that is.. It's my dream to get married at 21!

Well, obviously it didn't happen of cos. I still remember when I was 15, the three of us(including shuhui) had a convo on the train about our future marriage. This girl here said she's not gonna get married till probably 30. And me being the wild one wanted to get married at 21 just because, I wanted to. 

Still.. I'M VERY HAPPY AS IF MY DAUGHTER GOTTEN MARRIED! (Side note: we've known one another for more than half our lives. 12 years? So now you know why it feels like I'm marrying my daughter..)

I've got a lot to say but I think I'll just leave it till her wedding night. You'll see that one long letter for here then. 

友谊万岁!







So I had a shoot in the morning. It's great to work with different people once in awhile! Thank you for getting everything piece together! <3 to model Alex, stylist Vera, MUA Van and Mengkwang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment