1 August 2013

That pink bag







Recently i've been digging into this pink bag that i bought from my bkk trip last week. When i know that this bag can be carried as bag pack, the first thought was XIAO WAN ZI? Ok, that's if you know a japanese cartoon :D

It was all random when the 3 of us, MK, Senmin and myself, were doing our work in the studio and head out for dinner. After which we just have thought to follow MK for a drink in holland V. That fella wanted to go alone. Seriously? And we went to a coffeeshop for chicken wings and saw my sister's friend and we talked all nonsense the whole night. Great wednesday night for me. Nothing planned.

Just a little rant here. My hair T.T It's fading so fast and now it's almost blonde. Perhaps something different after this weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment